Amazon India is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in India. The company garnered millions of customers in a short period of time. They are growing at a rapid rate and they have bagged many awards, thanks to their customer service and support. A lot of people are already in love with Amazon India shopping portal. They are interested to meet in person and face to face.
In this article, we have provided information on how to meet Amazon India CEO face to face and in person. So, let’s see!
How to Meet Amazon India CEO Face to Face and In Person [Guide]
- Write A Letter to Amazon India CEO for An Appointment
If you are looking for an appointment of Amazon India CEO, then we recommends you to write a simple letter to the office of CEO. Your letter should be precise and to the point. Please note that, you should write letter in short and point-to-point to make good impression. The letter should be reached to office address of Amazon India.
- During Press Conference
Most of top level managements aka CEOs, COO, and other regularly organizes press conferences at their headquarters or somewhere else. It is one of the best ways to meet any top level executives or head of the multi-national company. However, you should accompany with any of the top journalist to get entry into the area. Please try to meet after the press conference got over.
- Share Best Idea with Amazon India
If you have any great idea, then do not hesitate to share with Amazon India. If it is revolutionary, we are 100% sure that, you would get an appointment from the company.
Read Also: amazon india customer care number
- Traded as: NASDAQ: AMZN, NASDAQ-100 component, S&P 100 component, S&P 500 component
- Area served: Worldwide
- Formerly: Cadabra, Inc. (1994–95)
- Products: Amazon Appstore, Amazon Echo, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Prime, Amazon Video, ComiXology
- Number of employees: Increase 566,000 (2017)
- Subsidiaries: A9.com, AbeBooks, Alexa Internet, Amazon Books, Amazon Game Studios, Amazon Lab126, Amazon Publishing, Amazon Robotics, Amazon Studios, Amazon Web Services, Audible Inc., Body Labs, Book Depository, Digital Photography Review, Goodreads, Graphiq, Internet Movie Database, Ring, Souq.com, Twitch.tv, Whole Foods Market, Woot, and Zappos